Supplementing with exogenous ketones allows you to experience ketosis – the benefits of elevated blood ketone levels, without having to follow such a restrictive ketogenic diet, or super low carb diet, which is often difficult for some people to adhere to.
Are you ready for better energy, better fat loss, better focus, better strength, better mood, better sleep, and better endurance and optimized human potential? You can have it.
Getting Started Resources to help you with your Ketogenic lifestyle:
Get Your Electrolytes & Digestive Enzymes here. (Once on the Fullscript page, just create your free account, then click “categories” in the upper left, and Choose “Keto Support”.)
- 00:07:10 – Many doctors and clinicians still frown heavily on ketosis. Why is there so much resistance?
- 00:15:25 – Can you gain muscle, size, and strength with a ketogenic diet?
- 00:16:25 – How much protein should you take on a ketogenic diet?
- 00:19:15 – What is the impact of the Ketogenic Diet on Type 1 Diabetes?
- 00:27:45 – Ketogenic Breathe analyzer vs. Blood. Which one is best?
- 00:30:53 – How does ketosis affect performance @ altitude?
- 00:35:57 – Considerations females need to have with a ketogenic diet
- 00:40:45 – Can a female obtain sub 10% body fat with a ketogenic diet?
- 00:44:55 – How does ketosis affect the microbiota?
- 00:52:00 – Should I keep track of my calories?
- 00:58:55 – Do stimulants aid in Ketosis? Are there any stimulants that are good?
- 01:06:05 – How do we help people that are vegan follow a Ketogenic Diet?
- 01:08:55 – Should I be concerned if the Ketogenic Diet increases my LDL or LDLP?
- 01:15:30 – Is it dangerous to use Ketone salts?
- 01:24:40 – Advice for Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders
- 01:29:40 – Is Dr. Dom behind Kegenix?
- 01:33:20 – Is Dr. Dom affiliated with any company that has exogenous Ketones in it?
- 01:37:20 – What are Dr. Dom’s go to products?
- 01:45:25 – Are Exogenous Ketones beneficial if you’re not in ketosis?
- 01:48:40 – Can Exogenous Ketones, combined with a low carb diet, still provide all the benefits of a strict Ketogenic Diet?
Fats are not your enemy:
- The Truth About Low Fat Foods
- How the sugar industry artificially sweetened Harvard research and started the world on a low-fat /no-fat trend for the past 50 years.
- It’s carbs, not fats that are bad for your health.
- Combating the SAD (standard american diet).
- Cholesterol isn’t the enemy…but sugar is.